Effective Date: October 2023.
1.1. Types of Data Collected:
- Personal Data: While using our Website, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you ("Personal Data"). This may include, but is not limited to, your email address, name, phone number, and postal address.
- Usage Data: We also collect information on how the Website is accessed and used ("Usage Data"). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer's IP address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Website you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, and other diagnostic data.
2.1. The Company uses the collected data for various purposes, including:
- To provide and maintain our Website
- To notify you about changes to our Website
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Website when you choose to do so
- To provide customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Website
- To monitor the usage of our Website
- To detect, prevent, and address technical issues
3.1. Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country, or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those of your jurisdiction.
4.1. Legal Requirements: The Company may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Website
- Protect the personal safety of users of the Website or the public
- Protect against legal liability
5.1. The security of your data is important to us. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
6.1. We may employ third-party companies and individuals to facilitate our Website ("Service Providers"), provide the Website on our behalf, perform Website-related services, or assist us in analyzing how our Website is used. These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
7.1. We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Website.
Our Website is not intended for children under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 18. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
10.2. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Website.