Effective Date: October 2023.
Introduction: SproutViral is committed to respecting the intellectual property rights of others and expects its users to do the same. In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) and other applicable laws, we respond to valid copyright infringement claims against content hosted on our website.
If you believe that your copyrighted material has been used or displayed on our website in a manner that constitutes copyright infringement, please notify our DMCA Agent with the following information:
1. Identification of Copyrighted Work: A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, including a copy or a location (URL) of where the original or an authorized copy of the copyrighted work exists.
2. Location of Infringing Material: A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the SproutViral website, with enough detail to enable us to locate it on the website.
3. Contact Information: Your address, telephone number, and email address to allow us to contact you.
4. Statement of Ownership: A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
5. Statement of Accuracy: A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
6. Physical or Electronic Signature: Your physical or electronic signature.
To file a DMCA notice, please send your claim to e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Upon confirmation of a valid DMCA notice, we will promptly inform all active subscribers to cease selling the reported template. Additionally, we kindly request a grace period of 3 business days for our subscribers to fully comply and ensure the template is removed from their online stores.
This DMCA Policy is designed to comply with SproutViral’s legal obligations and does not constitute legal advice.